Odstąpienie od umowy
RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT.
The right to withdraw from the contract (RETURN OF GOODS) in the case of distance sales with the participation of the CONSUMER.
1.ZPursuant to Article 27 of the Act on the rights of the CONSUMER (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827), the CONSUMER by concluding a "distance contract" - has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason - within 14 calendar days from the date of taking possession of the PRODUCT. In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the CONSUMER is entitled to a reimbursement of the costs incurred. If, at the time of concluding the contract, the CONSUMER chose a method of delivery other than the cheapest standard method offered by the SELLER - the SELLER is not obliged to reimburse the CONSUMER for additional costs that exceed the cheapest method. The condition for keeping the deadline is submitting the SELLER a declaration of withdrawal from the contract within this time. The declaration sent electronically is also important - you can use the ready form (Declaration of withdrawal from the contract). If the declaration is submitted in electronic form, the SELLER will immediately send the CONSUMER on a durable medium a confirmation of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the contract.
2. After sending the statement, the CONSUMER is obliged to return the product to the CORRESPONDENCE address provided in the SELLER's details within 14 calendar days (counted from the date of sending the statement of withdrawal from the contract) - unless the SELLER has offered to pick up the PRODUCT himself. The date of sending the parcel is decisive for meeting the deadline.
3. The CONSUMER is responsible for reducing the value of the item as a result of using it in a way other than necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item
4. The SELLER will return the payments made by him within 14 calendar days, including the costs of delivering items from the SELLER to the CONSUMER. The SELLER may, however, withhold the reimbursement until the item is returned or the CONSUMER provides proof of its return - depending on which event occurs first. The SELLER will refund the payment using the same method of payment as used by the CONSUMER, unless the CONSUMER has expressly agreed to a different method of return, which does not involve any additional costs for him. If the payment was made with a payment card, the SELLER will refund to the bank account assigned to the payment card of the Ordering Party
5. The direct cost of returning the PRODUCT to the SELLER is borne by the CONSUMER (CUSTOMER).
6. The CONSUMER is not entitled to withdraw from a distance contract in the cases listed in the appendix.
7. SELLER does not receive parcels sent "cash on delivery". The return shipment should be adequately protected against damage in transit.
Annex 1 to the REGULATIONS :
The CONSUMER is not entitled to withdraw from a distance contract in the following cases: span>
- contract for the provision of services, if the entrepreneur has fully performed the service with the express consent of the CONSUMER, who was informed before the commencement of the service that after the entrepreneur has fulfilled the service, he will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
- contracts in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no control and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the contract;
- for a contract where the subject of the service is a non-prefabricated item, manufactured according to the CONSUMER's specification or serving to satisfy individual needs;
- for an agreement where the subject of the service is an item that deteriorates quickly or has a short shelf-life;
- for a contract where the subject of the service is an item delivered in a sealed package, which cannot be returned after opening the package due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if the package has been opened after delivery;
- for a contract where the subject of the service are items that after delivery, due to their nature, remain inseparably connected with other items;
- for a contract where the subject of the service are alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed upon conclusion of the sales contract, and the delivery of which may take place only after 30 days, and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market over which the entrepreneur has no control; li >
- of a contract in which the CONSUMER expressly requested that the entrepreneur come to him for urgent repair or maintenance. If the entrepreneur provides additional services other than those requested by the CONSUMER, or delivers items other than spare parts necessary for repair or maintenance, the CONSUMER has the right to withdraw from the contract in relation to additional services or items;
- for a contract where the subject of the service are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery;
- contracts for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts;
- a contract concluded at a public auction;
- lease contracts for a building or premises for purposes other than residential, transport of goods, car rental, catering, leisure services, if the contract specifies the day or period of service provision;
- contracts for the supply of digital content that are not recorded on a tangible medium, if the performance began with the express consent of the CONSUMER before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after informing the entrepreneur about the loss of the right to withdraw from the contract.